The Golden Age of Hollywood

The Golden Age of Hollywood
"Garbo, Bogart, Bacall, Gable, K. Hepburn, Astaire, Rogers, Brando, The Marx Brothers, Crawford, Wayne, Stewart, Keaton, Colbert, Gene Kelly, Lancaster, Garland, Peck, Taylor, Douglas, Davis, A. Hepburn, Harlow, Hitchcock, Ford, Hawks, Grace Kelly, Olivier, Dietrich, Cagney, Gardner, Grant, Bergman, Fonda, Monroe, Dean, Welles, West, Holden, Loren, Leigh, Cooper and Fontaine, Tracy, Stanwyck, Gish, Power, Temple, Heston, Hayworth, Pickford"

Monday, October 4, 2010

day 1 -10/4/10

Today i started my blog. Well frankly i was sick and tired of not having a way to express my love for classic movies. That is the chief purpose of this blog. i will write about my experiences of watching those glorious black and white (and technicolor too!) movies, which, frankly, blow today's movies out of the water. I also decided to start posting because my friends, many of who are in college, know didly squat about old movies. An old movie to them is something from the 80's. What really gets me is that none of them have a clue of what or who i'm talking about (ex: Is John Wayne a singer?) The idea! Anyway i love love love classic movies. I've seen my weight in old movies. Well i think i'll stop for now. Can't wait for tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment